New Web Design
Let us start your new business off right with a new website business cards and much more
What makes a great website?
In general a good business website should appear quickly on a screen. (Users will generally wait for a site to load for ten seconds before vacating.) It should be easy to read. Select one or two (maximum) fonts and stick with them throughout your site. Users should be able to quickly find what they’re looking for on the site. Maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout your site is critical. The navigation you use on the home page should be carried out throughout your Web site. Clear navigation can either make or break your site. You are basically providing your users with a road map to your products and services. Don’t let them get lost along the way.
Website page ideas:
- Home page: Think of this as a magazine cover and table of contents. It should convince the user to start exploring, and have some enticements to catch their eye, and be just enough to make them want to keep reading. This is a good place for a bulleted list overview of your products/services.
- Business Information Page: This can be an “About Us”, “Personal Profile”, “Why Choose Us?”, etc. This page cements your identity and reinforces your credibility.
- Products or Services pages: This is limitless. You can choose to show products in thumbnails, describe services, and/or give prices, etc.
- FAQ’s page: Give your visitors a way to get up to speed without wasting everyone’s time! This page not only allows you to give thorough answers to FAQ’s, it’s a great opportunity to do a bit of selling!
- Links page: Include links to relevant sites. Recriprocal links are when others link to your site, and you link to them in return. The more incoming links (that means others linking to you) you have to your site, the more likely search engines deem your site popular, thus you are ranked higher. You want to try to keep your links relevant to your site also. (i.e. If you are a realtor, links to a title company, mortgage broker, and homeowner’s insurance agent would be relevant.)
- Contact page: List of ways to contact the company. A good place for a form that generates leads or gathers information.
- Register new or transfer existing domain
- 1 year hosting*
- 8-15 page site design
- Additional components that can be included in price:
- up to 3 email set-up
- 1 form
- 1 photo gallery (max. 30 photos) or 1 slide show
- pay pal shopping cart (max. 10 buttons)**
- Search Engine Optimization
- Initial search engine submission
Call (941)564-5231 Today For More Details
For customers needing to sell products or services on their site, we have an integrated E-Commerce solution with what we believe is the most intuitive checkout and admin interface you’ll ever see. In addition to every feature listed in the Total Package solution, you also get an online catalog, SSL protection, and checkout payment options including PayPal, PayPal Pro,
Call or email today to schedule a demo of our E-Commerce solution.
Pricing for this package starts at $2,000 (plus $50 – $100/month* subscription fee depending on volume)
Website & Hosting Services
WizzDom Pc Computer Repair Technicians are fully trained and certified in their specific area of expertise. Every Technician has more than 5 years field experience and has passed an extensive background and reference check. We hire only the best Service Technicians so that you can be guaranteed quality service by highly trained, safe and respectable Technicians who stay true to our mission and promise to offer affordable and quality services you will be satisfied with.
WizzDom PC Computer Repair Bradenton FL goes above and beyond your basic computer repair and IT service. WizzDom PC Computer Repair offers reliable same-day onsite computer repair and IT service with low rates and experienced staff.
Contact WizzDom PC Computer Repair Bradenton FL to see what they can do for you. WizzDom PC Computer Repair’s friendly staff is happy to answer any questions you may have
Look No Further Help is here